BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

ScrapFIT Workout #49 - Put A Banner On It


I am so very pleased to have our this months sponsor:
Tessa from Precious Paper!
********
Pink... I got to use PINK! (I have 4 boys... this is rare. lol)
I created a page for Greg's Grandmother: Cupper (Cooper said by a toddler years ago, and it stuck). Cupper recently celebrated her 93rd Birthday. A wonderful, fantastically sweet woman who I hope lives to be 110 or more! She is just so durn cute. ;O)
Pattern paper, butterfly and 9, 3 are K&Company.
Cardstock and inks from Stampin' Up!
Title cut with a SLICE.
Mint mulberry paper from Memory Stor.
Banner from Recollections.
Lace from my antique auction stash.
All other embellishments from Making Memories.







1 comment:

KanataNewf said...

Wow - you really HAVE been on a creative kick this last little while. This is a lovely tribute to your hubby's grandma. She looks so vibrant - I never would have guessed she was 93!