BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 12, 2011

#@!*&% Raaaaabbitt! Art Journals are NOT snacks!

herrmmm...
I'm always telling my kids to be careful with their Art Work because we have a Pseudo House Bunny, she's caged only at night and when we are out of the house, who likes to eat plants. Trees are plants that are then made into paper, paper makes up Art Books... see where this is going?


I, however slipped...

Art Journal page I painstakingly spent over 1/2 hour working on. The hand prints match the colors/placement on the actual banners, dates are written, our walls are roughly that yellow... yadda, yadda...

Went to the bathroom...
left my book open...
face down...
on another page...
5 minutes MAX.

She flipped the book over...
changing the page in the process (I gather)...
and started eating...
THIS is the page now.
THIS is the culprit!
BBQ????

This incident resulting in THIS new page:

Lesson Learned NOT to be repeated.
*le sigh*

Good thing Hope's Cute! ;O)



4 comments:

rebekah said...

omg - this is so funny! i'm sorry i'm sure its not meant to be but what a freaking cute bunny!! always wanted a bunny! great art journal!
colorkraft.blogspot.com

Karen Isaacson said...

OH NO!!!! That's so frustrating! But your bad bunny page is hilarious. I had several things ruined by my curious kitty. I would go to bed without emptying my water jar and Mr. Helpful would knock it over in the night, drowning everything on my work table. Took me THREE TIMES to realized I should just anchor my water jar to the table since I clearly couldn't remember to enter it on a reliable basis. darn those cute lovable pets...

fairyrocks said...

Ouch!! LOL thanks for sharing

Evil Edna said...

hehhehehe.EE