BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Year in the Life of an Art Journal: Aug 15th

Been a bit since I Art Journaled to a prompt but when this one hit my in-box I knew what I wanted to do right way. I could *see* the images hopping from my clip-art file right onto the page... Turned out like what my mind's eye saw, to a T.


Knowing the background would mostly get covered I snapped a picture beforehand.
Paint in:
Black and 2 reds blended together then wiped off with a cloth.
Then Copper added, sponged and also wiped off.
Poison Labels are from my clip-art stash, as is the lil'lady.
Printed, cut out then sprayed with brown Glimmer Mist.
Trash Bag, hand cut.

5 comments:

Mrs Pretzel said...

:::sigh::: Oh my. I love this. Love the vintage details... all of it!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

bradchaelaleslie said...

This one just hit my inbox, too! Love what you did with it! http://spillingmyheart27.blogspot.com/

Linda Brun said...

Beautiful, love the background and all the vintage elements..

Sarah said...

love those poison labels, and the sentiment :)

Glenda T. said...

This is fabulous, love it!!