BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 116

Welcome to my usual MESS...
Come on in, swipe some crafty-crap off a chair and have a seat... if you can find one. ;O)

I had a Major Muse day yesterday and got 10 different project scratched off the 'homework' list. So I rewrote it... the one here today is much, much shorter then usual and *gasp* there's actually space for MORE.
What's out is sh-tuff for the ScrapFIT workouts um... due today.
Roses and birdhouse bits are about here and there, things I'm thinking about adding to The Order Of the Opus Gluei: Roses challenge... pondering...
Mask I snagged at the $ store for William's Halloween costume. Hoping it works out... he wants to be The Phantom of the Opera and so he will *need* THE mask, fer sure.
...and um, chocolate cause... well, uh... it's to keep everyone else *cough* male *cough* in my house safe for the next few days, if you catch my drift. *smiling ever so sweetly*

and SUNFLOWERS!!!
Greg was a goof today. :O)
We rushed out this morning for an 'OMG-we're-not-going-to-make-it-til-the-weekend/payday' shopping run for a few must-have basics. We were in a mega-rush since he had to leave for work within the hour so I said 'No' when he asked if I wanted some fleurs, I could wait til the weekend. Then he 'forgot' something inside *sigh of frustration* he ran back inside for it, I loading the car. When he came out he had his item and the fleurs. My Goof. :O)
'He knows that Sunflowers are my absolute favorite, they were on sale only until tomorrow, yadda-yadda... and he knows I'm in a lot of pain right now.'
I love my husband, very much.
So I have my Happy Fleurs... Sunflowers always look like they're smiling to me and they are such a deep gorgeous color... *sigh of pure contentment* I've taken quite a few pictures to share the Sunflower-shine today.
Enjoy!
Pop on over and see what everyone else has on the go at:
Stamping Ground: WOYWW HERE!







5 comments:

Artsnark said...

Nice - not messy at all compared to some of us! Love the flowers

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Good old husband - he came up trumps there, didn't he?? All the better getting something when you least expect it :D xx

dix said...

What a lovely desk...and the sunflowers are just the right touch! dix---

KanataNewf said...

Loving this week's peek! Those sunflowers are beautiful - hubby definitely in the good books for those!

Tertia said...

Sounds like you had a great time creating. The sunflowers ate gorgeous, husbands do have their uses sometimes don't they?
Happy belated WOYWW