BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Birthday Sundaes Challenge #24 - Inspiration Photo

Challenge #24 - Inspiration Photo

This week we have an inspiration photo that I have been waiting months to share! Your challenge is to create a birthday card using the photo as inspiration. Please remember to include birthday wording on your card!
*******
I took inspiration from the white frosted cupcakes pictured (click above to see original challenge post with photo) and the cute-ness... yes the cuteness...
I used a digi-stamp form my stash (I just LOVE this lil'guy!)
Stamp and all inks are Stampin' Up!
Sentiment is attached with 1/4" foam tape.
Pattern paper is K&Company.
Glitter and heart gems from the $ store.
3D Crystal Lacquer is Sakura.
Cup Cake wrapper is cut from a real Mary Engelbreit liner then glued on.






Post a Comment