BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Birthday Sundaes Challenge #24 - Inspiration Photo

Challenge #24 - Inspiration Photo

This week we have an inspiration photo that I have been waiting months to share! Your challenge is to create a birthday card using the photo as inspiration. Please remember to include birthday wording on your card!
*******
I took inspiration from the white frosted cupcakes pictured (click above to see original challenge post with photo) and the cute-ness... yes the cuteness...
I used a digi-stamp form my stash (I just LOVE this lil'guy!)
Stamp and all inks are Stampin' Up!
Sentiment is attached with 1/4" foam tape.
Pattern paper is K&Company.
Glitter and heart gems from the $ store.
3D Crystal Lacquer is Sakura.
Cup Cake wrapper is cut from a real Mary Engelbreit liner then glued on.






2 comments:

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is absolutely adorable!!! I LOVE the glittery frosting and the little mouse peeking out is just too cute! The cupcake wrapper is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes!
Amber

Tara said...

Too cute! I love the bright red blingy hearts! Thanks for joinings us this week at Birthday Sundaes!
Tara
tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com
P.S. the name of your blog made me LOL :)