BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Three Muses - Newspaper

Three Muses - Newspaper

I can't wait to see what all of you have done with the newspaper!

*********
Was delighted to see the topic this week...
So much so that I made these a few days ago!

Held off on posting til the challenge was 'officially' up so it could be linked up (click text above) for anyone else wanting to give it a whirl. ;o)

I used The Epoch Times paper that I can grab locally many, many places around Ottawa. I snag one now and then because they make gorgeous backgrounds in Art Journals or say on...
hmmm... Postcards! lol
I added Japanese Butterfly clipart.
Stamps are Fancy Pants.
Red Glimmer Mist is Tattered Angels.
All inks are Stampin' Up!






12 comments:

indybev said...

I love newspaper backgrounds too, Sarah. We've had some wonderful entries so far already. Thank you for sharing your postcards!

Chris Arlington said...

What an interesting background. I love what you' ve done with it.

МамаФиалка said...

very interesting background

Ozstuff said...

I hope everyone takes the time to enlarge the cards because there is so much to see in them, not the least of which is the wonderful textures in the background. I love the painterly look. Beautiful works of art.
Hi, Sarah. Thanks for making me a contact at Flickr. I think I followed the link to your Photostream instead of your blog but it was a happy accident because your Flickr site is wonderful. Cheers from Marie.

Kaylene said...

I think everyone has said it all, great work

Junibears said...

They are so pretty when enlarged. gorgeous work.xx

Taluula said...

Sarah, I hope everyone enlarges this, they won't be disappointed. Kudos to you

Anonymous said...

Gotta enlarge this. Nicely done!

Deann said...

Gorgeous work you should be proud...well done!!!

Plush Possum Studio said...

Oh, very cool!!!! So much richness in such a small amount of room! Wish I could see the whole deal in person too.
Rose

abby j said...

Veeeeerrrrry pretty!! Nice take on the theme!

abbyj
www.thevivere.blogspot.com

Anne (cornucopia) said...

These are lovely!