BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 29, 2011

Blog Challenge Garden: Tag Tuesday

Tag Tuesday - Letter A

Your tag this week should feature the letter A, and an image of something beginning with A.

I know we all think of apple, but try to have an image of something else instead of apple!

Let's see how many different ideas we can have for A!

*********
ahhhh, ha! I *know* mine will be different...

A for Arthur!

I used some pictures from a recent photo shoot we did for a Design Team project. I had loooots of pictures to choose from so I made a nice little grouping to add to the tag.

The 'A' was cut with my SLICE.
I used Red and Blue because they are his favorite colors.
The Orange is 'his' color: Each of my 4 boys has a color for their plates (Thank-You IKEA!) and also used to mark other thing that are theirs around the house (storage bins, books, water bottles etc...)

Gems are Icons from My Big Ideas.

Papers, Brad and Ribbon are Stampin' Up!




1 comment:

BelleSouth said...

Great take on the challenge!

Thanks for playing - Rebecca