BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 8, 2011

600th Blog Post!!!! (party gift inside)

3 years and 5 months ago (to the day) this Blog was Born...
Today it's 'grown-up' to it's 600th post!
As anyone who's a follower knows, that means it's BLOG CANDY time.
(deets following my ramblings)


A couple of blasts from the past:

FIRST Blog Post
HERE

The hair is longer (much longer!) and the sun has blessed me with many more freckles... lol.
Despite any physical changes...
I'm happy to say the writing style hasn't changed,
nor the 'vision' for this BLOG.
Yes, you get a taste of my ever-hectic life now and again...
Scrapbook Pages, Gifts, Art Journals...
How could you not?
But this was to be a Blog about sharing ART...
and sometimes with that, you'll get a little HeART too.

FIRST Scrapbook Page
HERE

*shudder*
VERY pleased to see my style has evolved from the all hallowed triangle (*ooommmm*)
I've stepped back into my Art School roots, tripped on them is more like it...
and I'm*very* happy with where I've landed!

I'm proud of my ART,
each piece on it's own as opposed to me as an 'Artist'.

I'm an instrument, no more important than a paint brush or the glue gun.
Not made by me, but through me...

This view rubs some artists the wrong way,
but that's how *I* feel and it ain't changing.
I can be pretty stubborn. ;O)


But enough rambling...
On with the Party Gift!
Pulled together a package of Goodies
to be Randomly Drawn for on:
September 26th

It's the day after our 1 year Wedding Anniversary
and the 2nd anniversary of our Betrothal Handfasting
I KNOW I'll remember! lol

To be in the draw simply leave a comment on this post.
Easy-Peasy!

You might also want to consider becoming a follower of
Scrapbooking is Cheaper than Therapy...
There are draws for:
-Every 25th follower
-On the 100th posts (like this one!)


Happy Creating and Good Luck!

600th BLOG Post CANDY:

Includes:
Royal Brush- 'Friends' Rub-On Sentiments
KeepSakeCrafts- 'Friends' Stickers
Bo Bunny- 'Rhapsody' Rub-Ons
Making Memories- 'Girl Talk' Word Fetti Stickers
-'Just Chillin' Girl' Metal Signage
Anna Griffin- 'Summer' Rub-Ons
My Big Ideas- 'Bling-Princess' Soft Spoken Embellishments
Prima- 'Vintage Frame' Say it in Crystals Embellishment
Mary Engelbreit- 'Cherries' Rhinestone Accents
Basic Grey- 'Medallion' Cling Stamps
Stampin' Up!- 'Ice Cream Parlour' Button Pack
-'Ice Cream Parlour' Ribbon (15 yrds)
DIVA- 'Princess' Ribbon (4 ft)
4" X 6 " Hard Bound Art Journal.
(The very same book as I use for my Random Art Journals.)

8 comments:

МамаФиалка said...

Fantastic candy! Congrats

Tanya said...

I recently found your blog and I think it is really wonderful! Congrats on 600 blog postings!!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Congratulations on 600 posts! Wow, you have come a long way!! So cool that you've gone back to your art roots. I don't have art roots to go to, but see scrapping as an artistic outlet. Documenting family history is a nice bonus. :-) I'm a follower. Thanks for offering the blog candy! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Staci said...

Congratulations on 600 posts! That's quite a feat. Have a wonderful day. :-)

Jenny said...

YAY!!!!! 600 POSTS!

Cherie said...

Congrats on 600 posts!! That is amazing!!

http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com

trisha too said...

Conratulations! I'm going to have to go check out some of your "blasts from the past"---oooh weee, some of my old scrapbook pages are SOOOOO
bad!!!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Congrats on your 600 posts. Keep my fingers crossed for many more posts to come.