BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 2, 2011

A Year in the Life of an Art Journal: Musical Musings Aug 30th

Musical Musings Aug 30th

This prompt was brought to you by NIKKI!! Thanks to Glenda for the question via email about whether I had forgotten to put the post up!! (I totally did.)
THE PROMPT: Dive In
THE SONG:
Edge of Glory by Lady GaGa
PRODUCT/TECHNIQUE: Shape Layering


**********
Mixed Media Art... DIVE IN!
I printed one of the song lines over & over and & over &...
you get the idea! ;O)

Combination of Tattered Angels spray
and Stampin' Up! inks on the background.

Then clip art and my journaling in Sharpie.




2 comments:

Karen Isaacson said...

Sarah - I love this page! Love that she's diving into a paint can. I am swimming along in that beautiful juice pool of creativity!

Marit said...

Aaahhh... you used a pic of a diving board too! Ha, 'great minds think alike'?!! I love your take on the prompt, the songlyrics in the background look great too! Gotta try something like that myself sometime, I'm a fan of (lots and lots of) texts! Thanks for playing along at AYITLOAAJ!