BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Friday Mashup! FM#23 I'm itching to be Stitching!

FM#23 I'm itching to be Stitching!

Along with the back-to-school theme, I've added the additional challenge of stitching. I'm a fiend with my sewing machine, on paper that is, but feel free to use a paper piercer and a marker or gel pen for some faux stitching instead.
So, here's the "Mashup!" challenge:
1. Create a project with "Stitching or Faux Stitching".
2. Or Create a project for "Back To School or a Teacher Gift".
3. Or "Mash it Up!" and create a "Back To School Project with Stitching"!

*********
Decided to try making a Patchwork Apple for the card.
Had no way to 'stitch' so it's all hand drawn sharpie. :O)

Flat cardstocks, stamps and inks are Stampin' Up!
Paper is unknown from a 4" X 4" mini-kit.
Textured cardstock for apple is Bazzill.
Star Bling for the $ store.
Stitching and lettering are Sharpie.


Don't forget to check out my 600th BLOG Post CANDY!
HERE
Post a Comment