BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Collage Obsessions: SLOTH

I think Sloth may be the hardest of this series so have fun-I will be looking forward to seeing how you serve up SLOTH...
*********
I decided to pick on our poor bunny, Hope...
She can be the laaaaaziest creature on the face of the planet most days: lounged, spread out as far as she can go across one of the couches, snoozing away.
I collaged one the many, many pictures we have of her doing this.
Some TV and Bon-Bons... she's good to uh, ...NOT go. ;O)
4 X 6 " postcard.

3 comments:

Kaylene said...

wonderful quote and image.

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

This quote is just great! Nice artwork too!

Isabelle said...

Haha the tv remote is a perfect addition!! I may look like that bunny sometimes! Nice work!