BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 120


What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 120

The word for the day here is 'PILES'.
I have piles everywhere I turn that, um... I'm getting to. Honest!
My Desk has a pile of ATC backgrounds I've printed out just to have on-hand: creepy, dark or Victorian for Steampunk-y and Halloween-y projects. Under those the papers I use for backgrounds when I take photos of wee projects.
Below that I have reading I'm working on. ADD sh-tuff for myself and the boyz and the readings I'm preparing for celebrating Alban Elfed (Autumn Equinox) Friday.
Beside that 7 gypsies stamps that arrived from PeachyCheap yesterday. *squee!*
Then my LIST of project for the week, under that the lesson plan for this week from The Planet You: Art Journaling class (You still have til Sunday to register!)
In top of my lists are a bunch of jewelry acquired over the past few weeks that are set to be pulled apart (backings off, charms removed etc...) lol... yes 'on top' of my list both physically and task-wise.
The usual creative junk:
Some rubber stamps I dug out for a bunny project,
used canning jar sealers I want to do *SOMETHING* with. I have sooooo many. Still gathering thoughts and ideas...
Paint Beaker, Exacto Cork...
and COFFEE! of course.

Below that is my poor Carl Cutter: Fugly but oh so functional. With a mess of greeting card scraps I need to tidy up.
And beside that my 'getting to it' pile of paper that needs to be sorted back in to the right category files.

You can explore everyone else's lil'creative corners over at:

Stamping Ground What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 120



Don't forget to check out my 600th BLOG Post CANDY!
Draw: Friday September 23rd.
HERE

3 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Aha - another Celtic year celebrator (is that even a word??) - so the world turns on another equinox. I always enjoy the autumn/winter months, time for nesting, fires, family and stories :) xx

Tertia said...

My word! There sure is a lot happening on your desk, but it all sounds very exciting!
Happy belated WOYWW

JoZart Designs said...

oooh! that's what O like to see! Such a lovely creative mess worth snooping on!
JoZarty x