BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 19, 2011

DragonsDream TIO #96 - Dedicated Follower of Fashion

This week it is my turn to set the challenge (Wanda).
I have had a song going round in my head for ages (really showing my age with this one).
It is "Dedicated Follower of Fashion".
I think it was by the Kinks. So I challenge you to create something fashion related.
Have fun and please remember to use at least one real stamp in your creations.
******
I was digging through my stamps for another challenge and I happened across 'When I Grow Up' and thought that this little miss would be perfect. Fashionista even from a young age...
One of the shopping bags says Glamour Girl and it's coated in 3D Crystal Lacquer.

Stamp, Cardstock, Inks and Markers from Stampin' Up!
Background paper from Karen Foster.
3D Crystal Lacquer from Sakura.
Tag from Staples.
Pearls from the $ store.



Don't forget to check out my 600th BLOG Post CANDY!
Draw: Friday September 23rd.
HERE

3 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Thanks for the smile on my face and thanks for dreaming with us on TIO this week.

Dragon said...

AWw... you made me smile too... I think this little fashionista is fabulous... thanks for dreaming with us at TIO this week
Frankie
xx

Helen said...

Yes, you cracked it - and put a smile on my face too! Thanks for dreaming with us at TIO.