BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A-Z of Me

Not so crafty day here, spent in a meeting, running to the school to give meds and... and... and... So I'm going indulge in a bit of whimsy to make up for the lack of posts.

Thanks for Kaere's posting. :O)

A-Z of Me

A. Age: 36
B. Best friend: Greg
C. Crafts you love: Mixed Media Art, Collage, 3D Collage, Stamping, Scrapbooking, Soapmaking, Candle Making... I used to love Embroidery and Tole Painting but I can't flex my fingers enough to do either anymore.
D. Dogs or Cats: Cats can kill my, allergy is too strong, so I'm kinda sh-tuck with Dogs, even if I love Cats too.
E. Essential start to your day: Prayer, Candle Lighting and min-Meditation. Followed by COFFEE and Blog Reading.
G. Gold or Silver: Copper or Brass! Or anything rusty... (mmm...steampunk)
I. Instruments you play: haaaa.... haaa.... haa.... oh? You were serious! I'm totally unmusical.
J. Job title: MOM, Wife, Mixed Media Artist
K. Kids: 4 boyz ages 13 down to 6 yers old.
L. Live: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
M. Mother’s name: Barbara
N. Nicknames: Sketch, Button, Sawah (Greg ONLY)
O. Overnight hospital stays: Me: Galstones leading to a pancreas infection (4 nights), after emergency c-section with son #1 (6 nights) and 2nd son's birth (1 night), after cat allergy attacks 2X (each 1 night), My kids: son #4 needed a body cast (1 night)
P. Pet peeves: Dirty socks left in the living-room, especially if they get kicked under the couch and I find them a week later... stiff. yuck! Neighborhood kids playing IN the parking lot.
Q. Quote from a movie: "One is glad to be of assistance." Bicentennial Man
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 1 brother, 2 years younger
U. Underwear: uh... yeah.
V. Vegetable you hate: Mashed Potatoes... make NO sense I love them any other way: just.not.mashed.
W. What makes you run late: My weak-faulty bladder, hey! I have had 4 kids. ;O)
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, Head, Spine, Hands, Chest, Abdomen, Right Foot.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Christmas Cookies is the one I'm *really* known for.. 8 kinds, every year!
Z. Zoo animal: Cougar
Feel free to copy and repost your own list...
and link back so I can go check out Your List!

No comments: