BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 19, 2011

Try it on Tuesday: Tag week - dig out the old!

Tag week - dig out the old!

The theme is to use a stamp you have had a long time but maybe never have used.
I'm sure there is something hiding that is begging to be played with so:
drag it out,
dust it off
and get stamping.

*******
I dug out my Celtic Knots set from Stampin' Up! One of the very, very 1st sets I bought.
*HAD* to have!

Tag is sanded then inked over (Green over Brown)
I 1st rubbed the Glossy Cardstock in 5 greens.
Then stamped and Heat Embossed in clear.,
The added 2 browns over top. (Brown over Green)
Rubbing the excess away.
Then 'drew' over the images with a dark charcoal gray and wiped that off.
Messy but satisfying! ;O)

Background paper is American Craft.
Glossy Cardstock, Stamps, Inks, Marker and Embossing powder are all Stampin' Up!



Don't forget to check out my 600th BLOG Post CANDY!
Draw: Friday September 23rd.
HERE

2 comments:

Neil said...

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to play along with us at Try it on Tuesday this week. I love all things Celtic so really enjoyed seeing this tag!

Angela Weimer said...

What a great tag and use of that stamp set. Thanks for joining us at TIOT and have a lovely day. Angela