BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 2, 2011

Order of the Opus Gluei Challenge #112: Everything's coming up roses and rosettes.

Challenge #112. Everything's coming up roses and rosettes.

Simple as that!
********
I started by looking for a quote and I found a dilly that screamed 'make an Art Journal Page!!!!!' at me REAL LOUD:

A rose is the visible result of an infinitude of complicated goings on in the bosom of the earth and in the air above, and similarly a work of art is the product of strange activities in the human mind. ~Clive Bell~


Had to do it!

8 1/2" X 11"

Inks and Markers are Stampin' Up!





4 comments:

Gini said...

Very interesting quote and a wonderful journal page that perfectly reflects the quotes meaning :-)
Thank you so much for joining us at Opus Gluei!
Gini
xx

Rosemary said...

You have a delightful blog and I love the quote you have about scrapbooking - you're a woman after my own heart! Your art journal page is perfect for our challenge and I love the quote and image you've used.

I really do hope that you consider our future challenges, I would love to see what creativity you can share with us at Opus Gluei!

My word verification here made me giggle - gloodado (GLUE DA DO, sounds like something I'd say while working on a project)

KanataNewf said...

Wow -- you absolutely amaze me with your creativity in your journal pages.

Kristen H said...

this is so cool, and I LOVE how you explained your creative process! This is so inspirational that I want to go and get out a new notebook! Thank you so much for sharing and for joining in at the Order or the Opus Gluei!!!