BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WANTED: USED Hubcap Circa- 1930-1970's for International Art Project.

Bit of an announcement to make....
Best described by the email I sent out to my local Freecycle/Fullcircles group:


Hi,
I've been selected as one of the representatives for Canada in the Landfillart.org: International Artist Reclamation Project.
You can read all about this great Art Initiative here:
International Artist is code speak for:
BYOHC (Bring Your Own Hub Cap) ;O)
so...
In need of a Hub Cap Circa 1930 - 1970's... Not dirty but I would *love* it to look 'older and used'.
I do not plan on going with the 'primed white option' for my Art Piece, would like my Hub Cap Canvas 'raw'.
Would however prefer to pick-up close to home if possible, I'm mere minutes past IKEA.
Thanks so very much!
Sarah Cooper

I am deeply honored to have been selected for this unique opportunity and am really looking forward to getting into the nitty-gritty of the making.

ok... now I can *Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!*


1 comment:

fairyrocks said...

Congaratulations Sarah, can't wait to see what you create !!!