BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What's On Your Work Desk? Wednesday 118

What's On Your Work Desk? Wednesday 118

The usual chaos...
Every week when I take a picture I think:
'hmm... I should clean.'
but then...
oooooo... shiny!
Another idea pops up and I'm off...
A.D.A.D (Attention Deficit Art Disorder) in motion.


This has been a buuusy week trying to get as much sh-tuff done as possible before school started yesterday. Wanted to have things scritched off 'the list' early, just in case anything happened the 1st few days of school with my 2 special needs guys. So glad I did! There's a flub with their med permission forms so for the 1st week or so I'll have to pop in at the school twice a day and administer meds myself.
Minor, but enough to disrupt the rhythm in a productive day. :O)


Let's see what's here this week:
My sunflowers are still going!
Upper left: *some* and only some of the homework the boys brought home for me last night. I filled forms out til my hand was numb than left the rest for today... maybe tomorrow. lol
Fresh magazine: My reward for after the $%#@ forms are finished. Carrot!
Under that: One of my larger Art Journals and some sh-tuff ready for a page, hoping to get done today.
To the right of that: PeachyCheap package that arrived yesterday. Pink Paislee Halloween-y goodies to play with. Yum!
More right: 'THE' list and above it a stack of the completed sh-tuff from yesterday.
Right-er: COFFEE!!! 6:58 am and I'm on my 3rd cup.
Getting up at 5am from now til Christmas shift pick for Greg... @@ 'nuff said.
Below that: Bits and pieces for an anniversary card for Greg.
It's coming soon! 1 year on the 25th. :O)

So... now that you've seen my mess, pop on over and see what everyone else is up to at:
The Stamping Ground WOYWW!


7 comments:

dianneo said...

You'd think the schools could just send home last year's form and asked if anything has changed, but noooo. When I had 4 children in school I remember how much of a pain it was. now I have 1 and it's sooo easy!

Days End Studio said...

Or do it electronically. I'm boggled they can email all the newsletters/permission forms etc... but not the basic info updates. I'd love to be able to type it out (make it readable!) then print and sign them. Same for all 4... would be MUCH easier. They have us print and sign permission forms already.

Karen said...

Nothing is easy in this life anymore it seems. Hope you enjoyed WOYWW!

fairy thoughts said...

great desk, do you have any room to work? i work in a4 too.
thanks for sharing
janet

Crafting Time said...

You certainly have a busy looking desk!
I am a new follower of your blog, if you have a few spare minutes please pop over and say hello I came across you via WOYWW.
Helen x

HeARTworks said...

Glad to see a desk almost as messy as mine! patsy

Elizabeth said...

So glad those days of school form filling are long gone for me - I can only echo what all the others have said. Love your desk - the sunflowers are gorgeous and wish we could get more scrapbook magazines over here in the UK - we only have one published now - I treasure still all the old ones I bought when I was in MA 15 years ago :) BTW - love the quote buy 'unknown' ... thanks for sharing. Elizabeth x #50