BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Macabre Monday HDH106: Seven Deadly Sins

HDH106 Seven Deadly Sins



that uses or includes the Seven Deadly Sins as inspiration.

There's seven to choose from so there has to be one that
strikes your fancy!

*********
I chose Vanity (Pride).
This picture gives me the creeps...
Her insides must be goo or at least play-doh...
and all for vanity.

yuck!

Postcard size: 4" X 6"
Pattern Paper from Tim Holtz.
Smaller background paper is a security envelope.
Cardstock and inks from Stampin' Up!
Letter stamps from EKSuccess.
Sentiment stamp is from Viva Las Vegas Stamps.
I got my 15 free stamps yesterday and this one was perfect!

(click on picture to make bigger)

Don't forget to check out my 600th BLOG Post CANDY!
HERE

4 comments:

Andrea C said...

Eeek that must hurt having it that tight. Great work again xx

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Great choice of vintage image and thanks for playing again this week!

DonnaMundinger said...

HeeHee! Great quote, so what's my excuse? LOL Always happy to see your work at HDH. xxD

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

LOl! Fab piece yet again Sarah! :D