BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Book of Days: January 9th & 10th

You'fer go fer a Tw'fer in my Book of Days...
Yesterday was nutso-stupid-busy so I did it along with Wednesday.

How the book looks after today:

January 9th:
Checklist stamped and cut out to add and minimal journaling. Did note the Dr. being and hour and 20 minutes late... threw the rest of the day off so not *all* the sh-tuff got done.


January 10th:
Starting a Wednesday BOD routine: Easy BOD day.
I already participate in a What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday blog roll, take a picture of your work space and share with the class. ;O) Since my Word of the Year is SPACE this fits in poi-fect. 52 weeks -minus last week before I thought of it = 51 posts of my work SPACE! Which will be undergoing some maaajor changes this year, it'll be nice to be able to flip through my BOD and see it evolve week-by-week. To make it easy I'm going to print off a snippet of my Blog Post and the weekly picture to paste in. Wednesday will be like a day off, so I have at least 1 scheduled 'break day' to focus on other sh-tuff, or catch up.
Boo-ya!
...and yeah, I put the date stamp in upside down. Welcome to my week! lol

3 comments:

KanataNewf said...

really excited to hear about your reno and to see what you ultimately wind up doing with your artsy space!

fairyrocks said...

A makeover is always so much work and so much fun too. Great job on the journal pages. Keep smiling and creating

Days End Studio said...

We're overhauling the basement (flood damage and just all out GROSS)...
Then the boyz will be moving down to the apartment (2 rooms: so they can spread out) and the rest will be getting rec (wreck?) roomed for the boyz...
Then Greg's moving his desk and mess out of the Studio into their old room and...
THEN *I* get the Studio all to myself.
Not fooling ourselves it is *THE* 2012 project. Won't be fast because we want it done right. :O)