BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 9, 2012

December Daily: The Final Binding!

IT'S DONE!!!!
So pleased to have completed my 1st eeeeentire December Daily!
WOOT!

Warning: Picture overload below... lol.
This poor little Reader's Digest Book got a whole make-over and fattening up since
HERE at the start. ;O)

Rebound the book and gave it a per-ty facelift too:



I looooove how all the little Day-Tabs look!

Inside cover and the spine are the same Pattern Paper:

Added another picture to the inside cover:

Table of Contents is now all-full-up and Tabbed too:

Reglued to THICK Cardstock before adding the Pattern Paper wrap to the spine:


Tabs!!! I love the Tabs... did I say that already?





2 comments:

Karen Isaacson said...

congrats! that's the fattest/coolest book ever. I love all those tabs too!

Wendy said...

You did a wonderful job. I love the size of the book. It's very inspiring.