BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 138

This week my space has been overrun with Art, but not much new...
Piles and Piles of sh-tuff I'm pulling, piling and preparing for the Ottawa Goth Syndicate Aftermath Vendors event. Saturday's the big day and...
I'm. not. ready.
*gulp*

But before the desk tour....
A reminder to go check out the other Spaces on Display this week at:
Stamping Ground

The only thing *new* 'on' my desk is top left:
February Calendar for the Art Calendar 2012 366 Challenge, it was out drying the last bit overnight.
The rest is all sh-tuff I need to categorize, price and pack for Saturday.
Mostly Creepy, some with more of a Classic Victorian feel and a few just 'fun' ones that I'm hoping are suitable for that crowd. :O) I'm still debating on the 2 larger Alice in Wonderland pieces I have... Not sure of the table size and I don't want it looking crowded.
Much pondering to do today... hence the X-tra big coffee. ;O)


BONUS!!!
Though I took the actual picture yesterday there is one VERY new thing this week...
Meet Ayva, our new foster puppy.
Come to us through Poet's Vision Aussie Rescue.
She's completely deaf, mostly visually impaired and 100% sweetie!
Doing wonderfully with our other dog Hero who has turned into a complete 'Nanny Dog' watching out for her, leading her around and playing oh so gently with this wee white ball of fluff.
In this picture she's where she's taken up regular day-time residence: the place my feet go under my desk.
They be all warm now. :O)
Nothing like a toasty warm puppy belly to help with the circulation! lol

Sooooooooooo???? What's on YOUR Workdesk???

9 comments:

THERESA said...

Oh my, she is adorable, just love animals and most probable won't be able to give her away, if it was me, fall in love with them too quick!!
Your desk sure looks like it is busy,lol
lotsa luv
ps: sorry , but the furball got preference.....hehehehe

Julia Dunnit said...

Ohnow, she is a bonus! How gorgeous! Fostering...does that mean you'll give her back at some point?
Good luck for the weekend..it's the deadline that keeps you going, and at least you know what you're taking and it's finished!

May said...

Super busy desk, lots going on, she's adorable I would need to keep her, Have a great week, Hugs May x x x x x x x

Karen said...

A super busy and creative desk! I love your calender pages for February, gorgeous colours :)

Have a great WOYWW, Luv Karen #80

Princess Judy Palmer said...

That is one content puppy! And one desk filled to the brim with lots of loveliness to play with.

Stephanie said...

Awww, what a little cutie she is! I bet she's going to be a fixture in your room for awhile!

Lou said...

Awwww she is sooo cute, what a nobel thing to foster animals, i would not be able to do that, we would never be able to give any back if my daughter didn't fall in love with them it would be me, oh too much heartache, anyway A wonderfully inspiring desk full of crafty goodies, hope you lovely week hugs Lou E #82

KanataNewf said...

Best of luck at the show this weekend. And I am absolutely loving how she is making herself at home in your crafty space!

Lisa-Jane said...

Aw, she really has found the right place there for you both! Love all the stuff going on on your desk.