BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Scrapping the Music Challenge #185 "Who Says..."

Scrapping the Music Challenge #185 "Who Says..."
This week we have an uplifting song for you that was chosen by our DT member Jennifer. It's "Who Says" by Selena Gomez!
We hope you find this song as inspiring as we did!

*********
*biiiiiig stretch*
This is my 1st challenge of the New Year... got a chance to sit down today for the 1st time in 2012 and actually *read* through my blog roll. This one popped out right away!
Page is not my usual styling: It's clean-crisp-simple and pink... but I like it. ;O)
Used a few lines of lyrics and pictures of myself from the past 4+ years. They are in order on the layout. There are 8 because it's lucky if there are even 2 a year I actually 'like'. Kinda the point, bit of a kick in the Can reminder to myself... as the song says.

Stickers are Sandy Lion
Rub-On Title by My Mind's Eye
Cardstock is unknown
Pearl Gems from the $ store




6 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh Sarah! I love your take on this song! Your layout is wonderful. Thank you so much for joining in on the fun at STM!

Georgie Horn said...

Hi!
I'm hosting a huge giveaway on my blog. Come by and enter!
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2012/01/january-huge-giveaway-what-do-you-have.html

Patricia Roebuck said...

It really is so hard to scrap ourselves. And there are very few pictures of myself i like too. I love the idea you did of using pictures from the past four years. And I'd say you look good in pink too! Gorgeous layout and so glad you found inspiration from the song!

Frauke said...

Beautiful page ! Thanks for playing along !

phinner said...

Hey Sarah! I really like the repetition of the photos down the center of the piece! really draws your eyes! So glad that you played along at Scrapping the Music!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I love your take on the challenge Sarah! Beautiful photos of you! Thanks so much for playing along with us at STM!