BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

400th Post BLOG CANDY: Update & Picture...

Life took over like crazeeee this past week so my apologies for not getting the picture up sooner.

First my
***BIG NEWS***
I DID get into the Steampunk Gallery Show I'd applied for!!!
The Gallery Owner called and said the project was one of the best ones he'd seen and asked if I had anything else I could show him. I sent pictures of the other Steampunk things I still had on hand and he asked for 2 other pieces.
Soooo...
From Saturday February 26th - March 26th
I'll have 3 pieces in
The Penny Dreadful: A Steampunk Art Show
at the 187 Gallery in North Bay.
I'm thrilled & scared... lol.
All 3 projects have already been tenderly packed and sent off.

I also got an email:
Several of my projects are being published in the Scrapbook News & Reviews March Issue.
WOOT!

PLUS
My layouts for both:
Scrap the Music
and
Scrap That Poetry
Last week were selected as winners!

Holey-Moley... I feel so blessed!!!
...and a tad overwhelmed this past week.
************************

My Turn to Pay-It-Forward!!!!
To enter for the BLOG CANDY just leave a comment on the Blog Post
HERE
I'll be drawing the Lucky Winner Friday February 25th!I went a little nuts stuffing more & more into the bag for this one!

Goodie Bag is full of:
5 *generous* meters of Vintage Ribbon
5 *generous* meters of Antique Lace
EK Success Chalk-lets
Scrapbook Wizard Thicker Stickers: Watermelon Small Alphabet
Birthday Sticker Sheet
Marcella By Kay Super Bright Journal Tags Embossed Stickers
K&Company K-ology Hannah Tags
ProvoCraft Stand-Outs Quilled Stickers: Pine Tree
Paperbilities 3-D Embellishment Stickers: Citrus
Sheet of PINK Theme stickers
Sheet of Resin Postage Stamp Stickers
Bohemia Transfer Title: Me and my Sister
Daisy Bucket Rub-On: Sunrise
6 Stampin' Up Confetti Door Hangers
The Paper Company: 8 cards & Envelopes in Ivory Elegant Leaf
Fiskars Clear Stamps, 24 pieces
Bead Shop Glass Beads: 11 colors & 2 necklace kits
Versa Color Mini-Pad: Cardinal
Pretty Colors Mini-Pad: Gold
Dauber Duos: Amethyst/Raspberry

4 comments:

Yvonne Russell said...

Congratulations... wonderful news.

fairyrocks said...

WTG Sarah, you are going to blow the gears right outta the Steampunkers!!! Keep smiling and creating,
Wonderfu RAK as always

Mellisa said...

how incredibly awesome. CONGRATS to you.

Jacqueline said...

Congrats... I'm your newest follower ... or should I say new Canadian follower ... love that your from Ontario (me too!) - I would love it if you followed me back on my blog