BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

400th Post BLOG CANDY: Update & Picture...

Life took over like crazeeee this past week so my apologies for not getting the picture up sooner.

First my
***BIG NEWS***
I DID get into the Steampunk Gallery Show I'd applied for!!!
The Gallery Owner called and said the project was one of the best ones he'd seen and asked if I had anything else I could show him. I sent pictures of the other Steampunk things I still had on hand and he asked for 2 other pieces.
Soooo...
From Saturday February 26th - March 26th
I'll have 3 pieces in
The Penny Dreadful: A Steampunk Art Show
at the 187 Gallery in North Bay.
I'm thrilled & scared... lol.
All 3 projects have already been tenderly packed and sent off.

I also got an email:
Several of my projects are being published in the Scrapbook News & Reviews March Issue.
WOOT!

PLUS
My layouts for both:
Scrap the Music
and
Scrap That Poetry
Last week were selected as winners!

Holey-Moley... I feel so blessed!!!
...and a tad overwhelmed this past week.
************************

My Turn to Pay-It-Forward!!!!
To enter for the BLOG CANDY just leave a comment on the Blog Post
HERE
I'll be drawing the Lucky Winner Friday February 25th!I went a little nuts stuffing more & more into the bag for this one!

Goodie Bag is full of:
5 *generous* meters of Vintage Ribbon
5 *generous* meters of Antique Lace
EK Success Chalk-lets
Scrapbook Wizard Thicker Stickers: Watermelon Small Alphabet
Birthday Sticker Sheet
Marcella By Kay Super Bright Journal Tags Embossed Stickers
K&Company K-ology Hannah Tags
ProvoCraft Stand-Outs Quilled Stickers: Pine Tree
Paperbilities 3-D Embellishment Stickers: Citrus
Sheet of PINK Theme stickers
Sheet of Resin Postage Stamp Stickers
Bohemia Transfer Title: Me and my Sister
Daisy Bucket Rub-On: Sunrise
6 Stampin' Up Confetti Door Hangers
The Paper Company: 8 cards & Envelopes in Ivory Elegant Leaf
Fiskars Clear Stamps, 24 pieces
Bead Shop Glass Beads: 11 colors & 2 necklace kits
Versa Color Mini-Pad: Cardinal
Pretty Colors Mini-Pad: Gold
Dauber Duos: Amethyst/Raspberry
Post a Comment