BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Join me on The Canadian Crafty Blog Hop!


1. You must be a crafter – Photography or Poetry will also be acceptable.
2. Follow my Blog, (Made by Jacqueline)
3. Copy the image and URL and post about the event on your blog.
4. Add your Blog name/URL to the Linky.
5. Visit many blogs on the Linky as you want and follow them. Be sure to tell them you are from the Canadian Crafty Blog Hop
6. Be sure to follow back your fellow crafty Canadians friends.
Ends March 2, 2011
I will choose one luck winner using random.org and feature a post about them and what they make (interview style) – this is a great way to link up and learn about your fellow Canadian crafters.
Feel free to add a comment with your name, type of craft and city-province.
~ Have Fun! ~

Just a quick reminder:
Don't miss out on your chance for BLOG CANDY...
400th post is
HERE
Just leave a comment for an entry!
and/or
Become a Follower for even more chances at prizes!

I will be drawing a winner on Friday February 25th
AND
I will do the final picture reveal of the projects I have in
The Penny Dreadful: Steampunk Art Show
February 26th - March 26th
at the 187 Gallery in North Bay, Ontario!!!


4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

So great Sarah - thanks for helping my get the word out and joining me on the Canadian Crafty Blog Hop - My goal is to reach out and gain more Canadian crafty friends.

Chelle said...

Hi...found you from Jacqueline's blog. I am from Niagara. Love what I have looked at of your work.

Oma said...

Hi Sarah! I'm also taking part in the Canadian Crafty Blog Hop! I've signed up to follow you! I live in Toronto. My SIL is from Ottawa.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, glad to join in with you on the hop! This is fun finding more crafty Canadians!