BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 25, 2011

Macabre Monday HDH077 - Dr Death!

Macabre Monday HDH077 - Dr Death!

You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween-based project with a medical theme. Diseases, cures, medical staff and surgical instruments, this theme is just ripe for your twisted interpretation, and the perfect excuse to play with some blood splatter, so show us your your macabre medical marvels.
*******************
I'm still sick and feeling like Death Warmed over, so this weeks Macabre Monday Challenge just seemed all the *more* worthwhile to do...
I started this postcard with a Vintage Pin-Up images (laptop stash, unsure of origin) I cut the sign out and made my own to paste underneath:

WARNING!
Instruments
will be HOT.
All the better
To Torture
Treat You with.

Fresh Blood is marker and 3D Crystal Lacquer.
All Mounted on Cereal Box board.
Markers and Ink are Stampin' Up!

4 comments:

Andrea C said...

I know what you mean about feeling like death warmed up. Great project if a little sick (but hey that's why it's called Macabre Monday) hehe fab work as always x

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

LOL! I love the big wide vintage smiles and all the disgusting modern captions you can put with them :P This is just perfect, I can practically hear her laughing as the victim, I mean patient, trembles in terror :P
Thanks for joining in even when you don't feel great, hope you feel better soon :)

Dawn said...

Hey, I'm part of the Canadian site, I live in Calgary, but from Fredericton NB...Looking forward to getting to know all the Canadian Scrappers :)
I am now a new follower !!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

LOVE this image and the caption is pefect!
Thanks for playing along this week at HDH!