BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 4, 2011

Year of the Rabbit YingYang Postcard

THREE MUSES 88 - BLACK AND WHITE

You might be thinking in terms of a pure black and white piece and that's good, or gone zetti with black and white stripes and lots and lots of color and that is also good, or maybe you will surprise us and show us something else entirely.
So remember everyone and all mediums are welcome and all we ask is that you have fun and show us what you create.

***********************
My brain went straight to a YingYang symbol since I've been reading about the Chinese Zodiac.
We are now in Year of the Rabbit.
I myself am a Wood Rabbit.
I decided to um, tweak my Symbol a bit.
Used a 2 1/2" Circle Punch to start,
then 1/4" Circle Punch for the eyes,
the ears are cut from Heart Punches,
all in Cardstock.
Back ground is part of a School Stock Image.
Edges are inked in Gold then Heat Embossed.


1 comment:

Taluula said...

This one made me smile ... lots. Your poetic license on the YingYang Rabbit is a brilliant interpretation on this week's theme. Bravo.