BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

DT Project One Powerful Hour: True Love

This week at One Powerful Hour the topic is True Love...
We're talking The Princess Bride kinda True Love.
What is True Love to you?

For me it is summed up in this (freebie) Quote title I got from:
http://www.elegantwordart2.blogspot.com
I'll do Everything else..
you just KILL the Spiders.
For me I'm a caregiver, I feel blessed being able to stay home and taking care of stuff...
but I still need Him at the end of the day.
He deals with the yucky things and helps me fight my biggest fears.
Edges are Gold Heat Embossed.
Heart is circled in 3D Crystal Lacquer and Gold Ball-Beads.

1 comment:

indybev said...

I had not heard this quote, and it's great! Thanks for sharing it, and the lovely art that accompanies it!