BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 28, 2011

75 followers Blog Candy WINNER!!!

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to get the actual Goodie Bag together and snap a picture.

I've been 'banned' from the Studio for a few days.
Been ill for almost a week, and as usual kept trucking despite. I've been getting worse, so I've been banned from the Studio. The chemicals I use for some projects, the glue gun, epoxy, spray paint etc... are wreaking havoc on my system.
My Laptop's been moved to the livingroom so I have:
bed (couch), bathroom and food (kitchen) on the same floor.
But I got Netflix! lol
mmm... Tudor-Fest. yum.

I will get a picture up ASAP once I'm back in the Studio.

We're also at 82 followers!
WOW, Thank-You everyone.
18 more followers and I draw for 2 prizes.
A while back I posted a Goodie Bag I'll draw for at 100 followers.
Stepping into the way-way-back machine, it's:
HERE
I'm also going to draw a Goodie Bag, like usual for every 25th follower.

**************************
Onto the Draw!
**************************

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

16

Timestamp: 2011-03-01 01:56:42 UTC

Sooooo...

The Winner of the 75 followers Blog Candy is:

aoki 2000

Please send me an email at:

sarahccooper@rogers.com

with your snail mail and I'll get that out to you As Soon As I can.

CONGRATS!!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Sarah,
I would love to follow your blog, but I don't see the "follow" link. Can you tell me how I can follow you?
Tracy

Days End Studio said...

It shows in the top 'blogger' bar for me...
2nd way is waaaaay down at the bottom, under all my posts, there is the 'google reader' link.
3rd you can always copy & paste the http:// link for the blog into the 'Add' on your blogger reader.
I hope that helps.
:O)