BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Kard Krazy: Tag Tuesday -Circles-

Create a tag this week using more than one circle or round stamp, image, etc.
*********************
This was a use-your-scrap for me Tag.
I have several other projects on the go that needed Cogs punched out leaving me with ALL sort of pretty little metallic circles...
What to do?
Thank-God for this weeks challenge!
I inked a Manila Tag in Teal then glued the scrap circles to it.
The Robot: Stampin' Up!
The Sentiment: Krafting Kimmie.
Gear Punch and Inks: Stampin'Up!
Metallic Cardstock: DCWV.
Metallic Pencil Crayons: Prismacolor

5 comments:

sue said...

an unusual slant on the theme

Unknown said...

How clever is this.. I love it..

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

No lack of circles here! Glad to be able to assit you in using up your gear inserts...lol! Very cute tag!

Kim B said...

Very cute!

Janna said...

Your tag is awesome. I actually thought the background was fabric until I read the description.