BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 7, 2011

Scrapping the Music #165: New Shoes...

#165 New Shoes

Our newest song is "New Shoes" by Paolo Nutini...

We hope you find inspiration in the song as we have...

What inspires you about this song?

Show us in a scrapbook layout, art journal page, or any other creative project!!!

******************
I scrapped a page for Our Wedding Album.

Lucky Girl

Hey, I put some new shoes on,
And suddenly everything is right...

6 AM: Picture of the menfolk's new shoes the morning of the wedding...

i know i'm lucky when...
I came down 1st to get
breakfast the morning of
the wedding... saw the
freshly polished shoes & realized
I'm the
Luckiest
Girl in the
World
TODAY we become a
Family

I Glimmer Misted the blue Cardstock with Green & Dark Blue.
Then stamped Celtic Knotwork (Stampin' Up!) here & there in Gold.
I only inked the stamps sporadically, I wanted a faded 'gold leaf' look.
I also rubbed Gold ink behind the LUCKY Lace Cut Out Title.
Dragonfly Brads and Gold photo corners are unknown.
Gold mini-brads are Stampin' Up!
Girl in title is Thickers.
All other elements (stickers, journal block etc...) are Little Yellow Bicycle: Lucky Me.



5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME! I loveeeeeee the photos, the colors and the title work! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Scrapping the Music! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Emily C said...

This layout is such a great idea! I LOVE where you went with it. Great job.

Emily C

yyam said...

What a lovely page! Love the titlework! Glad you could find inspiration in the lyrics of the song!

Thanks for joining us at Scrapping The Music! :)

Anonymous said...

Love this|! Your title and journaling rocks!Beautiful page!
Thanks so much for playing along with Scrapping The Music!

phinner said...

wonderful take on the song! and such a great memory to document! thanks for playing along at Scrapping the Music!!!