BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 7, 2011

SOS Pagerize #6: Snow Dogs

Winter by Gemiel is our 6th Page to be "pagerized" in our "Pagerizie This" Challenge. Gemiel was chosen by Sarah as the winner of the Pagerize This Challenge #5.
Each month on the 15th we will post a new layout for you to "pagerize" (plagerize, copy, lift, steal) whatever term you want to use. The idea will be - to use the posted layout as your inspiration to create your own layout. You can "pagerize" as much or as little of the original layout as you choose. You may want to make a layout just like the one posted - or you may just want to use something about the layout as your inspiration. It's totally up to you
*******************
I'm glad I finally found a few minutes to pull this together.
Being in Canada I have lots & lots & lots (did I mention lots?) of winter pictures...
most of which are sitting in my laptop unscrapped since winter is my least favorite season.
I was inspired by the color in Gemiel's LO and dug out and unopened Fancy Pants Kit: Happy Together, I'd been hoarding. It has similar colors and um... was not doing anybody any good gathering dust. All papers and Rub-Ons are from the Kit.
Snowflake Brads are Martha Stewart.
WOOF Chipboard Title was the last piece of Dog Kit I used up yeeeears ago.
Lace is from my auction lot of Vintage Lace.
~Sarah~

Journaling:
Winter 2009...
Big Snow Storm in January
Boys had several snow days...
the Dogs however were just
Loving it! PLaying in the Snow.
Fur-ever friends:
Hero & Brandy

No comments: