BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Art Creation Friday: Challenge 76 2-fer!!!

The image this time for Art Creation Friday Challenge 76 reminded me of the older pictures of Christopher Robin from Winnie-the-Pooh... so that's what I went with.
I couldn't make up my mind between 2 images he 'fit' in so I did them both!
I liberally sprayed the printed off pencil sketches with 4 different brown Glimmer Mists, and a spritz of the lightest shade on the Christophers before I cut them out. Inked the edges of the Postcards for a more aged look... Wanna go on an Explore?


10 comments:

Anneke said...

this is very nice and i like it very much

Ozstuff said...

Any child's dream would be to spend time in the world of Pooh Bear and his friends. These cartoon style pictures are wonderful!

Hermine said...

This looks great, its telling s story

vintage wil said...

Really beautiful !!!

Ellen said...

how funny and she looks so at home with them

Jester said...

A great idea and two great pieces!

Junibears said...

What a great idea, to play with Pooh!xx
June

Yvonne said...

She looks great in this cartoon!

Faye said...

Wonderful and fun interpretation. Love your art work.

Birgit said...

Great idea!

-- Birgit