BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Heart the Art... X3.

Now that my Design Team sh-tuff for June is all done & sent I can catch up on some my 'just for moi' things... like my Art Journals!
I got 3 pages done for Heart the Art... which (I believe) catches me up there. :O)

#18: From the Heart
I used a greeting card I had saved as the base for both the front and back. The paper has a grainy, hand-made texture to it... lovely. The back I sponged in 3 shades of blue, then glued a paper doily and the paper heart on. Then coated in several shades of Glimmer Mist and glued on the big heart (broken pin).


#19: Basics of an Idea/Concept
I started with 2 Security Envelopes, 'wallpapering' both sides. Then I added printouts from Brene Brown, she has some great ideas... you should check it out. ;O)
I highlighted a few key words/phrases and outlined them in 2 reds & re-tinted the flying hearts.



#20 Hold Back
I used up a whack of chipboard snippets I had sitting around. They went perfect with this paper... I'm very pleased with this one. Needless to say it's quite personal. :O)

1 comment:

Tyggereye said...

These are amazing!! I love your basic concept one. too cool. Things we all have to remember totally