BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Gutter Girlz #37

THE PROMPT:
Not It!!
THE SONG:
Not the Doctor by Alanis Morissette
PRODUCT/TECHNIQUE:
Stitches

oh... this was a good one to do at this er, ah... time of the month. ;O)
I had never heard the song prompt before but man... it spoke to me on sooo many levels.
This was a 'Beg, Borrow & Steal' LO.
Had to Beg my oldest son for a couple of pages out of the Babysitter's Handbook he has.
Borrowed a sewing machine from my Mum, I've hand-sewn several projects recently and uh-uh... not again! (owwwie!!!) I need my own machine.
Had to Steal a sheet of scrapbook paper from my son's stash. ssshhhh!!! Don't tell! He's got so much (like mummy) I'm sure he won't notice.
I wanted really child-like paper for this, cartoon & crayons... I added red Brad 'apples' to match the red stitching around the page and photo.
How's that for Gutter?
Post a Comment