BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Gutter Girlz #37

THE PROMPT:
Not It!!
THE SONG:
Not the Doctor by Alanis Morissette
PRODUCT/TECHNIQUE:
Stitches

oh... this was a good one to do at this er, ah... time of the month. ;O)
I had never heard the song prompt before but man... it spoke to me on sooo many levels.
This was a 'Beg, Borrow & Steal' LO.
Had to Beg my oldest son for a couple of pages out of the Babysitter's Handbook he has.
Borrowed a sewing machine from my Mum, I've hand-sewn several projects recently and uh-uh... not again! (owwwie!!!) I need my own machine.
Had to Steal a sheet of scrapbook paper from my son's stash. ssshhhh!!! Don't tell! He's got so much (like mummy) I'm sure he won't notice.
I wanted really child-like paper for this, cartoon & crayons... I added red Brad 'apples' to match the red stitching around the page and photo.
How's that for Gutter?

3 comments:

Glenda T. said...

I just love your take on this, thanks for rolling in the gutter with us! So sorry to hear about your eye inury, that sounds so flippin painful!! Hope you are on the mend!

Tami Bayer said...

A good roll in the gutter is useful from time to time. I adore this page. I love how you really got to the heart of the matter.

Mrs Pretzel said...

Did We ever connect about you being the guest designer this month? Email me if we still need to connect!