BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 24, 2010

Macabre Monday HDH040 - Beautifully Beastly Butterflies

I finished up my piece for Haunted Design House's Macabre Monday Challenge.
This one took a bit of thinking... I decided to go with an actual creepy Butterfly. I printed off one with a shape I liked then glued it to the back of a Bloody Skull background (off my 'puter not sure where from originally) then I cut it out and coated it in 3D Crystal Lacquer and a wee spritz of Red Glimmer Mist
Here a picture while it was still drying:

I then mounted it on another awesome background from here.
I inked a body cut from card-stock and added wire & bead antenna, used pop-dots (lots & lots) to help attach the wings bent. I took like a million & six pictures but with my damaged eye none of them are 100% poi-fect.
My apologies. :O(

Post a Comment