BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Art on the Darkside #59: Ghost Whisperer

ahhh... this was toughie. I have never watched the show so I'm not 100% sure if my project suits... I sure hope so though! :O)
Art on the Darkside #59: Ghost Whisperer... The suggestion was also to make a 'shrine' which is also a newbie to me, other than a matchbox one which wasn't what I had in mind when I started working.
What I did do was use the iPod case I've been hiding away... it seemed to suit.
I printed off a still from a creepy Halloween screen-saver, reinforced it with black card-stock, quick spritz of Glimmer Mist in a parchment brown and then using the original label as a template... cut it to fit inside the back of the case.
Then I used a scrap from the back ground as 'ground' for my Ghost Whisperer to stand on in the foreground. I sprayed the plastic with a dark blue/black Glimmer Mist and let it dry. My GW is an image snipped from a magazine (gardening), also mounted on card-stock for stability.
Once everything was 100% dry I just popped the case together and sealed it.
You might want to click on the pictures to get a better look without my Blog Background making lines, sorry for the glare... I took about 40 shots and different angles but the iPod box is so curvy it kept picking more & more glare up.




Post a Comment