BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Fiendish Florence Nightingale...

I created this for Haunted Design House Challenge #39 (DHD039)
Devious Doctors & Fiendish Florence Nightingales
I decided to do a little internet trolling 'cause other than Stephen King's Kingdom Hospital not much came to mind. I started looking at some Nurse pictures... then Doctors then *smacking head* I realized I was going the wrong way. FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE!!! duh.
I found a public record photograph and a free clip-art background (scary, blood faces...), legs from another painting and a cool 'Jason' style machete that I collaged into an Artist Postcard.
I added red Glimmer Mist 'blood' splatters and drips with a brush and topped with the 3D Crystal Lacquer.
We have a Nurse but I think it's a little to late for the Doctor... bwwaaaahhaaahhaaaa!!!

8 comments:

Renée said...

Oh this card ROCKS! Totally creepy. Florence as I've never seen her before. Twisted, very twisted. I LOVE IT. Great job!

Linda aka Oz said...

oh this is so therapeutic for me.

ROCKED IT! (throwing my head back and releasing a huge chilling cackle!)

Linda aka Oz

Celeste said...

Oooh, I love it :-)

Barb said...

Fabulous!!! Sincerely creepy... the partial corpse was the clincher :) Great take on the challenge... thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!

Carmen said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I love it, I really love it! Oh I bet this looks amazing in real life! Must get my thinking (or should that be nurse's) cap on to play along :D

lorena b. said...

"Well that's just downright macabre"

Clare with paint in her hair said...

Love it!! im still stick on what to do and havent even started it yet

Alexandra Lundgren said...

This is PERFECT! I really love that it takes a second glance to completely 'get' that is it creepy!