BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 7, 2010

Dirty Scraps #8: Compassion...

I can't tell you just how much I LOVE the challenges over at Dirty Scraps... I'm a messy, messy creator... it's nice to not worry about perfectly matched lines and 'nice' topic matter. Thank-You so much for this forum!!!

This is my stab at Dirty Scraps #8: Compassion:

The Cardboard is a piece from a stack of pattern paper, I sploshed water on it let it sit... then started tearing. Used a sanding block and edge distresser to help, but mostly my (poor) fingernails. I also used a wet sponge brush on the back of the Photo, Song Lyrics and the strip of paper for the title... messy! I stamped the title in while it was still wet.
lol... then I had to wait for it all to dry so the adhesive would stick!
Yes, those are my grungy shoes. I wear them every day. Right now they're X-tra gungy because I have paint all over them from the room re-do.

3 comments:

Carla said...

Awesome job on the lay out girl! Love all the details! Thanks for playing along!

Lynn said...

Great job!!
This is real compassion!

Unknown said...

Great LO, thanks for playing along! Love your work :)