BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 28, 2010

ScrapFIT #20 & For the Luv of Art Challenge...


and... this is my page:


I started with a pale yellow CardStock... I stamped it with polka dots in white, heat embossed with pale yellow. I then rubbed white chalk over large portions of the page and grey in stripes You can see the background of the LogoBanner better on-site...
BIGGER is better! lol
I then stamped on a french script stamp lightly with a pale, pale grey, here & there.
I smudged in white paint under the spot for the photo and around the edges of the page.

I copied the mixed-letter title from the Banner... GREAT use for leftover rub-ons.
Some of the title is Rub-Ons and some are embossed stamped letters.
My journaling is in the same blue as the banner.
The Flags are also stamped with the white ink, heat embossed with the pale yellow, hung on a black hemp 'rope'.
Finishing off the page base by rubbing a darker yellow chalk over sections.
MESSY HANDS!!!


1 comment:

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Awesome picture and LO!! SUPER CUTE!! Thanks for playing along with us at scrapFIT!