BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 7, 2010

Brass Explosion... SteamPunk Box.

I finally got a chance to try my hand with the Box Template posted at Scrapadabadoo...
I started by using the Tim Holtz Masks and sponging on 2 browns, a yellow, some orange and a green ink over them, then spritzing the whole thing with Old Lace Glimmer Mist.
I also used copper in to smudge around all the edges and folds after assembling the box.
The Lace Trim is sprayed with 2 shades of Glimmer Mist.
The top is covered in brass and vintage goodies: Cog, Metal Flowers, Old Beads, Spring, Screw, Brass Jewelry Bits, Clocks Parts, Feathers and a Hair Pin with a Lock & Key dangling over the side.





1 comment:

scrapadabadoo said...

Thank you so much for joining the fun. I have added your box to the blog so that all of our followers can enjoy it as much as I have. Thanks for following us, and we hope you enjoy your visits with us. Blessings Carol