BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dirty Scraps #10: Serenity

This is my 12 X 12 page for Dirty Scraps Challenge #10:

Serenity
We all have a safe place we go back to time and time again, whether it be a person, an animal, a walk on the beach, your big comfy bed, that special chair.
That one thing in life that grounds you and gives you complete serenity.
Your safe haven, your inner peace, your world completed.
Give homage to that special place.

For me that special place, for at least a few months of the year, is our re-designed backyard. Last year we took a weekend to 'lay down stone' in the yard... We created a flagstone style patio by laying down busted up patio stones, upside down. Then we planted roses, added a fountain and lots & lots & lots of potted plants. It's my oasis... my escape place... I love it.
My Secret Garden...


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh it's beautiful, so pretty!

Laurajean said...

I want to come to your little piece of heaven...LOVE your backyard, just gorgeous. Love your layout, just beautiful ;)
thanks for playin' along with us at DirtyScraps :)

Ziggyeor said...

Oh what a lovely back yard! We need to fix up our back patio so we have a nice place to go outside.

Lovely LO I like the backround PP.