BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Morning Workout...

I got 2 of my 'workouts' done for ScrapFIT
This is for ScrapFIT: Workout #19
Recycling Made Fun
Use Ur Stash... nothing new allowed!
I went digging through and decided to FINALLY use up some of this Kit I'd been given at least 3 years ago as a birthday gift...
You know them, the $29.99 (contains a million & six pieces) kits from Wal-Mart.
Paper, letter stickers, stickers, tags, tags and more tags... frames and other kibble & bits.
All pre-coordinated.
I used these 2 hilarious pictures of Thomas messing around with the BIG Tea Ball I got for some of our SteamPunk ventures. He was glad to pose for the pictures at the time... lol, once the girlfriends see he may change his mind. ;O)
I'm an Evil Scrapbooking Mom!
The letters are Thickers, sanded down a bit... and the screw head brads and Cogs are all part of my regular stash, the rest ALL came from the kit.
...and being me, I inked the ever luvin' heck out of all of it. ;O)

Then there was a Mini Challenge!
Use up some of the scraps to make a card.

So I used of the rest of the main pattern paper from the LO background and lots & lots of the extra frames, tags & titles that came with the kit. Even the brads were part of the original kit.
I like this card so much I might not part with it! ;O)

1 comment:

Laurajean said...

these both are FAB, love the colors...so bright and FUN :)
Thanks for playin' along with us at Scrapfit ;)