BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Lucky... or Un-Lucky 3...

Decided to sit down and work on some of the 'darker' challenges tonight...

For Darkness Inspirations: Magic
Artist Postcard, liiiiiberally sprayed in Glimmer Mist. Words and outer edges are in Silver (my camera sucks) then I used a glue pen and much-o glitter (that was called Dark Magic... lol).


For Haunted Design House #37: Ode to a Bruise

4X4... I was a little stumped at the start with this one but I LOVE a challenge... I found the quote, then I found a close up picture of a bruise (on someone's back... ew!) and cut the heart out from the picture. The background is some of my Glimmer Mist 'spray scraps' (I always save what I spray on!) I attached the quote with 3D Crystal Lacquer then gave the whole project another light Glimmering.


For Art on the Darkside Challenge: Scary Dolls
4X4 used a small piece of a bigger collage image, went over the eyes in Black Sharpie then 3D Crystal Lacquer. Lightly tinted the lips then drew the stitching in sharpie... blood around eyes and off mouth SU! marker.

6 comments:

Bebedores do Gondufo said...

Very Good.

Barb said...

I am loving all of the Glimmer! And yeah... the bruise picture is pretty "ewww"... but so effective :) Thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!

Renée said...

Oh that bruise looks really painful. Great job!
And that dolly really is creepy. Scared the beejeevers out of me :-)

DonnaMundinger said...

OOh, cool stuff! And you've turned me on to other great sites I hope to play along with in the future. I've always had nightmares about scary dolls! xxD

Renée said...

Congrats on winning the Gruesome Twosome badge with this one! Great job.

Nancy Dooren ~ Nans said...

I love your art! very spooky!