BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 12, 2010

4X4 Friday: Winter

Busy week:
With Parent/Teacher interviews, that turned out AWESOME.
AND
After a very long, stressful time for all involved, my Hubby had good work sh-tuffs happening.
He hit 2 major milestones this week
1. He made Full-Time, this has delayed by almost 4 months so it's nice it's fini-complete-done...
woot!
2. He hit his 1 year anniversary. Pay raise and ALL the medical benefits are now his.
Double woot!
We're all pretty darn happy here. :O)
So we've been Celebrating!
lol... all to explain my I'm tripping in late with this entry...
*blushing*

4X4 Friday: Winter
The snow is creeping down the mountains here and as I type,

hail pounds my roof and windows.
Therefore, Winter is this week's 4x4 theme.

I used Deja-Views textured Cardstock in (ha!) Winter White. I masked it with the Crafter's Workshop Mini Cosmic Swirls Template and sprayed it with Blue Glimmer Mist. Then I shifted the template and repeated 2 more times with 2 other shades of blue. I also flipped the wet template over and pressed it (covered in the mixed Blues) into the paper.
Pretty soggy once I was done so I rushed it along with a Heating Gun.
Sentiment is from Close to My Heart stamp set: Vintage Christmas.
Then topped with some glittery Snow Flake sticks by Recollections. I made sure some of them went off the 4X4, trimmed them and then adhered the excess somewhere else on the card. Waste not, Want not!

No comments: