BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Three Muses #77: Automobile

Three Muses #77: Automobile
An excellent excuse to use one of my favorite quotes:

A suburban mother's role is to deliver children obstetrically once,

and by car forever after.

~Peter De Vries~

Postcard image is from an ad for the car.

Sprayed with Glimmer Mist, mounted on Box Board and inked the edges.



This is post 302!!!!!
I will be drawing for the 300th Post BLOG CANDY end of tomorrow!
Don't miss your chance, all you have to do is leave a comment
HERE
I also do a draw for every 25th follower.
Become a follower for chances at more BLOG CANDY.

4 comments:

Ozstuff said...

I have never read a truer quote! My family was fairly widespread in age. From my oldest child's first day at school to my youngest's last day covered 21 years. They never took the bus. The three of them went to different schools and I did all the driving.
I love your picture and quote on this week's theme - priceless!! I love the soft sepias and the design. Wonderful work.

Ozstuff said...

PS - Have you linked this to the Three Muses comments section? It is strange that there are no other comments. I am running late with mine and I just happened to see your delicious picture when I was looking for you Take a Word featuring the moon.

indybev said...

What a wonderful piece of humor and truth!! I love the way you've illustrated the quote. Well done. Thank you for joining our challenge this week.

Taluula said...

What a fantastically true quote that is and you have illustrated it so well. Thank you so much for joining in our challenge this week and I hope we see you again soon.