BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Scrapping the Music Challenge #130 "Need You Tonight..."by INXS

Scrapping the Music Challenge #130 "Need You Tonight..."by INXS

Do you ever listen to a song and get caught up in the words....lost in your thoughts and emotions? Music can inspire and release creativity in all of us. Therefore, I have created this site as a pure means of inspiration for creating scrapbook pages from the heart. Each week I will choose a song for inspiration. Your challenge is to use this song to create a layout full of passion, emotion, or just pure fun.

So, sit back and enjoy! Create and share not only music but moments caught on camera whose memories will last a lifetime.

****************************************
Up late working away when this challenge popped up in my reader...
I knew the lyrics I wanted to use and the supplies right away!
All Paper and embellies are Sassafras Life is Beautiful: Woodland Whimsy.
Picture and page are both sanded. Paper is also inked on the edges.

Journaling:
S.A.D...
How do you feel?
I'm lonely
What do you think?
Can't think at all
Whatcha gonna do?
Gonna live my life
I was diagnosed with Seasonal Affective Disorder last year.
It came as no surprise.
I am a different person during the summer months... some could and would say I'm solar powered.
During the winter, but most especially the later
fall (October/November) I get grumpy, moody,
weepy and the zest for life that was there all
summer seems to fade much like the summer
colors.
So now I spend the fall and winter months
surrounding myself with bright, glorious colors
and basking in front of a a special light.
I AM going to live my life.


Post a Comment