BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Scrapping the Music Challenge #130 "Need You Tonight..."by INXS

Scrapping the Music Challenge #130 "Need You Tonight..."by INXS

Do you ever listen to a song and get caught up in the words....lost in your thoughts and emotions? Music can inspire and release creativity in all of us. Therefore, I have created this site as a pure means of inspiration for creating scrapbook pages from the heart. Each week I will choose a song for inspiration. Your challenge is to use this song to create a layout full of passion, emotion, or just pure fun.

So, sit back and enjoy! Create and share not only music but moments caught on camera whose memories will last a lifetime.

****************************************
Up late working away when this challenge popped up in my reader...
I knew the lyrics I wanted to use and the supplies right away!
All Paper and embellies are Sassafras Life is Beautiful: Woodland Whimsy.
Picture and page are both sanded. Paper is also inked on the edges.

Journaling:
S.A.D...
How do you feel?
I'm lonely
What do you think?
Can't think at all
Whatcha gonna do?
Gonna live my life
I was diagnosed with Seasonal Affective Disorder last year.
It came as no surprise.
I am a different person during the summer months... some could and would say I'm solar powered.
During the winter, but most especially the later
fall (October/November) I get grumpy, moody,
weepy and the zest for life that was there all
summer seems to fade much like the summer
colors.
So now I spend the fall and winter months
surrounding myself with bright, glorious colors
and basking in front of a a special light.
I AM going to live my life.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You're not only fast...amazing either! LOVE your layout! Beautiful journaling and I love all the papers and embellies.
Fantastic page!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrapping The Music!

Peggy said...

Beautiful LO ... I didn't even know there was a name for feeling down during fall and winter time ... I'm guessing you're not the only one suffering from this, life just seems must better when the sun is shining. How wonderful that you worked out these feelings in a LO.
xxx Peggy

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww...this is POWERFUL!!! I loveeeeeeeee that you are turning it around for YOU!!! BEAUTIFUL LO!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Scrapping the Music!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)