BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

From Screen 2 Scrap (FS2S) November: Casablanca

Insomnia strikes...
off I wander to the Studio.
I ended up finishing up this months entry for FS2S.


Novembers Inspiration will come from the movie poster....
Casablanca

Added criteria for an extra 6 bonus Points
1. An Aeroplane somewhere on the page = 1 pt
2. Two colours in the title = 2 pts
3. Use two photos or two figures cut from a photo = 3 pts
****************************************
I pulled some of my inspiration from the colors in the poster:
beige/browns, black, hints of green & blue.
I used 2 photos one of Greg (my *new* husband) and myself,
taken last year on a nature hike through the nearby Gatineau Hills.
It's always lovely in the fall there... so remote and QUIET.
Background paper is Websters Pages.
Journal Card is Tattered Angels and it's misted.
Lots of felt and colored paper leaves.
My favorite part of the page is the wee little manila envelope of collected leaves.
I even wrote the date on it!
I think I got the 2 colors in the title covered... and then some!
...and of course, the airplane.

No Planes, Trains or Automobiles
Just Beloved Nature & The Great Outdoors
Fall 2009
Nature Walk in the Gatineau Hills.
Aprox. an hours drive from home.
Found a beautiful Look-Out Point.
You could see the rolling hills Forever.

No comments: