BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Scrap, Laugh, Love November Sketch Challenge

I decided to give my lazy Muse another boot in the rear today.
I'm mean.
I made this 12X12 LO using the sketch for the November Challenge over at Scrap, Laugh, Love.
Brandy was long overdue for a page...
everyone else in the family has been hogging the spotlight lately.
So I made this using one of everyone's favorite pictures of Brandy-Gurl.
I think my favorite part, besides the Lovely Golden Miss is the Red Leash... just like hers!
Journalling:
Nobody could ask for a more
loyal friend... Brandy is the Best!


Don't forget about my BLOG CANDY Give-Away.
All the details are
HERE

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Brandy's beautiful!!!! And so is your LO! I particularly like the red inking and the colourful title work. Fun page!
xxx Peggy

val said...

great layout!!! thanks so much for playing along! good luck!

Melody said...

How cute!! Great job!!

Unknown said...

what an adorable lo :) thanks for playing along with us :)