BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lotstodo Challenge Friends/Friendship


This week we are looking for "Friends/Friendship" create what ever you want to around this theme

Though my project is 4" X 6" it is not a postcard, for a change. lol
It's it actually a wood mounted wall hanging.
Inked, Sanded and Glimmer Misted Wall Garden.


Friendships' Garden
Withing the garden
of my heart,
Where flowers of
friendship grow,
A sheltered spot
is set apart
For somebody I know.
There are blossoms
of rememberance,
Forget-me-nots so blue,
And purple velvet pansies
To tell my thoughts
of you,
And roses that will
always bloom,
Whatever be the
weather,
Whose fragrance
is the memory
Of days we've
spent together.

1 comment:

Von said...

What a kovely garland of flowers and sentiment to grace someones wall :)
Von